May 27, 2009

Wedding Inspiration...



So we just got back from my cousin's wedding in Ohio, and I'm so proud of my little girls- Their wedding party skills are impeccable! =)



Sarina gave out programs and wedding favors to guests as they entered and exited the church, while Madison did her part as a flower girl.



My mom kept encouraging me to "take notes" since Latrail and I are planning a wedding next fall. Unfortunately the only thing we have really decided on thus far is an ANTICIPATED date. I still have no clue what I want my wedding to be like.

There are a few ideas floating around in my head, but nothing concrete yet.
Carrie's wedding was a large, beautiful formal affair with a Black/White/Red theme.
The color theme was sophiscated, her gown stunning, but for my own wedding I'm thinking something on a much smaller scale...

...And now that I'm actually thinking about it- A year is really not a lot of time to organize a wedding!! I need to get moving on some ideas!!
What to work on first??!